Items purchased on We Love Fire may require to installed professionally. Such items include fireplaces, fire pits and tables, pergolas, built-in BBQ Grills and more. For such items, it the client’s responsibility to:
- Pull all permits required by the local authorities.
- Have the unit installed in accordance with the building code.
- Have the unit installed by a licensed installer.
- Read the owner’s manual and follow its instruction for installation and operation. Otherwise the warranty is nulled.
- Open and inspect the merchandise upon receipt, whether it is a store pick up or a home delivery.
- Ensure that if the client purchased a natural gas fired product and it needs to be converted to propane, it needs to be done by a licensed technician.
- Ensure the final installation of the product is inspected by a local inspector attesting the installation meets the requirement of the building code.
Should there be problems with a product installed by the homeowner or its contractor, the Local Member Store may provide a licensed technician to perform a service call to diagnose and fix the problem. Such service call costs $129, plus $100 per hour, plus travel time if required.
We Love Fire and the Local Store Member are not responsible for improper operation of products installed by the homeowner or its own contractor.